Interviews from the Homeoffice
- People: What technical possibilities can or will my counterpart use?
- Preparation: How do I make an interview request? How do I prepare my interviewee?
- Online conference: What options are there? What is suitable for whom?
- Recording: Which tools do I use? Equipment & software
- Post-production: How is the broadcast created? What steps follow?
The aim is to impart knowledge about the technical options available, how to install them, where to buy them and how to use them.
DidacticsAfter a presentation with various contents from theory to practice, there will be plenty of time for individual questions and answers.
People who do (free) radio journalism and want their interview contributions to sound more professional. People who are just starting to record online interviews or are unable to travel to interviewers or the radio station for personal reasons.
After studying sound design in Dortmund, Valerie Quade completed a sound Master's degree in Graz. Her focus is on sustainable, acoustic urban planning and radio features. She works as a media educator at Ludovico and coordinates the district radio project at Radio Helsinki.
In education, she offers feature, reaper and interview workshops
Conditions of Participation
- The workshop is online. You need access to the internet.
- You might participate with smartphone or your PC.
- Participation is free.
- 11.04.2024 from 18:00 till 21:00 h.
Registration and Contact
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone working days (10:00 - 13:00 h): +43 316 830 880
- Mobil working days (10:00 - 15:00 h): +43 676 3977616
Data storage when registering for events and courses
You can register online, by email or by telephone: Please note that your registration is binding and observe the respective conditions of participation of the training programmes.
We would like to point out that we collect and store your name, address, telephone number, email address, company and attendance data when you register for events. This data is required to fulfil the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Data is not transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of billing data to our tax advisor for chargeable courses to fulfil our tax obligations and the transfer of participant lists for subsidised courses to the funding body. If a contract is concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the retention period under tax law (7 years). Data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit b (necessary for the fulfilment of the contract) of the GDPR.