Between The Lines - Oct. 13, 2021Sendetermin 18.10.2021 07:30 bis 08:00
End Citizens United's Tiffany Muller: Unlimited, Unaccountable Corporate Campaign Cash Killing Biden’s Human Infrastructure Bill
Greenpeace European Unit's Silvia Pastorelli: Investigation Exposes Systematic Deceptive Marketing by Six Major European Fossil Fuel Companies
Media Alliance's Tracy Rosenberg: Facebook Users Union’s #FireZuck Campaign
Bob Nixon's Under-reported News Summary:
• Justice slips away for Salvadoran massacre survivors under amnesty law
• Pandora Papers reveal South Dakota's role in $367 billion tax haven
• Hoffa's house divided in 2021 Teamsters election
Information zur Sendereihe
Between The Lines is a weekly syndicated half-hour news magazine featuring progressive perspectives on national and international political, economic and social issues.
Because Between The Lines is independent of all publications, media networks or political parties, we are able to bring a diversity of voices to the airwaves. This award-winning program provides a platform for individuals and organizations generally ignored or marginalized in corporate media.
Each week, Between The Lines features:
- A five-minute summary of some of the week's under-reported news stories gathered from the alternative press and other sources.
- Three in-depth interview segments focusing on significant international, national and regional issues.
Production: Scott Harris, Denise Manzari, Melinda Tuhus
News: Bob Nixon, Hank Hoffman
Narration: Elaine Osowski, Richard Hill, Liz Becker, Zelphia Hunter, Nigel Rees