Between The Lines - May 11, 2022Sendetermin 16.05.2022 07:30 bis 08:00
Quincy Institute's Grand Strategy Director George Beebe: U.S. Goal to Degrade Russia’s Military Risks Dangerous Escalation Between Two Nuclear Powers
Connecticut State Rep. Matt Blumenthal: Connecticut Passes 1st in Nation Comprehensive Bill Making State an Abortion Safe Haven
The Nation national affairs correspondent John Nichols: Demanding Accountability for America’s Coronavirus Criminals and Profiteers
Bob Nixon's Under-reported News Summary
• Europe slaps new regulations on Big Tech
• Pennsylvania GOP primary draws backing from billionaires
• 30 years after the riots, how far has LA come?
Information zur Sendereihe
Between The Lines is a weekly syndicated half-hour news magazine featuring progressive perspectives on national and international political, economic and social issues.
Because Between The Lines is independent of all publications, media networks or political parties, we are able to bring a diversity of voices to the airwaves. This award-winning program provides a platform for individuals and organizations generally ignored or marginalized in corporate media.
Each week, Between The Lines features:
- A five-minute summary of some of the week's under-reported news stories gathered from the alternative press and other sources.
- Three in-depth interview segments focusing on significant international, national and regional issues.
Production: Scott Harris, Denise Manzari, Melinda Tuhus
News: Bob Nixon, Hank Hoffman
Narration: Elaine Osowski, Richard Hill, Liz Becker, Zelphia Hunter, Nigel Rees